[pmwiki-users] styling table rows

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Fri May 25 08:07:05 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 08:59:05AM -0700, Martin Fick wrote:
>> You will still have the problem of getting rows to
>> look nice if there is any spacing between cells since
>> your template only sets the bg color on the cells, not
>> the entire row.  There is a PITS for this:
>>
>> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00634
>
> How about a %row ...% wikistyle, which applies wikistyles to
> table rows?  One advantage would be that it would work for
> both normal tables and table directives.
>
>     ||%row bgcolor=yellow% ... || ... ||
>
>     (:cellnr:) %row bgcolor=yellow%
>     (:cell:)
>     (:cellnr:) %row bgcolor=blue%
>     (:cell:)
>     (:cellnr:) %row bgcolor=yellow%
>     (:cell:)

oky, so to get this work I have to apply a new apply value, and that
would be tr?
    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyles#apply_to_blocks
But how I do that?

What I need is the following, that should give me the opportunity to
show/hide a description-row in a issues table:

* the class is generated by the formatting table extension.
* id I have to enable iva $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'id';