[pmwiki-users] MailForms, beta version of PmForm recipe--comment form

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 25 14:01:57 CDT 2007

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 02:39:30PM -0400, Vince Admin Account wrote:
> Patrick,
> Will it be possible or easy to add comments in reverse  chronological
> order, i.e., prepending the next comment on the
> last one?

Yes.  Some examples:

- always put new comments at top of a page
    (:pmform comments where=top:)

- always put new comments immediately below the (:pmform:) directive
    (:pmform comments where=below:)

- always put new comments immediately below [[#anchor]]
    (:pmform comments where=below#anchor :)

This will cause comments to appear in reverse chronological order
on the page.

Similarly, for chronological ordering of comments, we have
where=bottom, where=above, and where=above#anchor .

The below#anchor and above#anchor forms aren't yet implemented
in pmform.php.

Pm