[pmwiki-users] bug notice UserAuth2

ThomasP pmwikidev at sigproc.de
Sun May 27 01:57:40 CDT 2007

Hello,

just to let you know in case you experience irregularities:

In UserAuth2 versions prior and including 2.0-stable4 there is
"inappropriate code" that interferes in the engine-used variable
$ScriptUrl. This leads to bad links in the admin tool (and potentially
pmwiki-wide), once the admin tool has been called for the first time. (At
least I experienced this with the 2.2.0-beta45 pmwiki version.)

I have updated UA2 accordingly (yielding version 2.0-stable5), the only
file being changed "cookbook/userauth2/userauth2-admintool.php". (*)

ThomasP

(*) If it is faster for you you can also directly remove the $ScriptUrl
setting in this file and use $_SERVER['SCRIPT_URL'] directly in the one
place where it would be used.