[pmwiki-users] Can't edit wiki pages in a farm

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun May 27 10:51:28 CDT 2007

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 11:22:33AM -0400, Bob Koon wrote:

>    Hello...
>
>    (I believe) I have followed the instructions on the various pages to set
>    up extra wikis and set them up as part of a farm.  My home wiki works
>    perfectly, but all I can do on the additional wiki is view the home page,
>    sidebar and my footnotes are being applied.  _Any_ link I choose on that
>    extra wiki gives me a 404 (edit, revision, anything in the sidebar, etc.)
>    The index.php for the extra wiki does use a relative path to the home's
>    pmwiki.php (include('../../../pmwiki.php');) and I believe this to be

Since you're using an index.php file here, you may need to
explicitly set a value of $ScriptUrl, to tell PmWiki where
to generate links.  Generally this isn't needed, but sometimes
the webserver configuration requires it.

So, assuming that the index.php occurs in the document root
of your extra wiki, try:

    $ScriptUrl = 'http://anothersubdomainwiki.mydomain.com';

Hope this helps.