[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 - missing permissions?

Frank fralewank at temporaryforwarding.com
Sun May 27 17:47:55 CDT 2007

After entering the permision items in the box 'Permissions granted by' I
get the following report

"UserAuth II Administration
Settings could not be saved. Please contact the system administrator.
Back to UserAuth main page."

The same happens if I add a user. There I get the error message
"Settings could not be saved. Please contact the system administrator.".
But the new user is nevertheless visible in the admin table afterwards.
The files used for storing the data in the cookbook\userauth2\ are all
empty.

Any idea?

My configuration: Win98/Apache2.2.4/php 5.2.1
/pmWiki2.2.0-beta50/UserAuth2 2.0-stable5 (2007-05-26)