[pmwiki-users] Skins and LocalTemplates file

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue May 29 13:45:07 CDT 2007

>> wikilib.d, but when I try to add this to my skin.php it seems that
>> $FPLTemplatePageFmt is either not yet declared, or is not an array [...]
>
> It's not yet declared at the time that skin.php is invoked -- skins are
> processed prior to the pagelist.php code being loaded.
>
> I don't have a straightforward answer at the moment,

How about having pagelist.php check to see if $FPLTemplatePageFmt is already defined, and if it is simply append to it? That way skin.php can define the new pages to use, and pagelist.php simply adds more.

> other than to have
> the skin.php set all of $FPLTemplatePageFmt explicitly if it's not
> already set.
That works, but I'm concerned that it will override any settings the user may have in their config.php file.

  ~ ~ Dave