[pmwiki-users] Skins and local templates

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed May 30 12:34:47 CDT 2007

Based on a thread from yesterday, I have this in my skin.php.
  $FPLTemplatePageFmt = array(
     '{$SiteGroup}.MyLocalTemplates',
     '{$SiteGroup}.LocalTemplates',
     '{$SiteGroup}.PageListTemplates');

However, pagelists using the MyLocalTemplates produce no output *unless* I'm actually viewing the MyLocalTemplates page, in which case everything works.

I've also tried this format:
   SDV($FPLTemplatePageFmt, array('{$FullName}',
      '{$SiteGroup}.MyLocalTemplates',
      '{$SiteGroup}.LocalTemplates', '{$SiteGroup}.PageListTemplates')
   );

If I copy the templates from MyLocalTemplates into LocalTemplates (with the same code as above), everything works. So it seems as if pagelist.php overwrites values set inside skin.php. Is there an alternative way to set these values?

 ~ ~ Dave
PS: This worked yesterday because I did not clear the templates from LocalTemplates, and so PmWiki picked templates from there.