[pmwiki-users] Newbie question...

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Wed May 30 23:31:02 CDT 2007

I've no clue on how to change text color, it's probably something simple.

However, occasionally I've messed up with skin choices and had to revert
to some other skin by changing skins in local config.  It's actually
kind of interesting to change skins and make the same web site look a
lot different.

Somewhere the documentation shows a way to set an admin skin and users
have another skin.  Presumably, one purpose of this  would to help
admins sort out screwups like text and backgrounds being the same.