[pmwiki-users] Urgent -- Memory size exausted - line 660

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Thu May 31 04:58:38 CDT 2007

As I try to save a specific page I get this error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 53 bytes) in
/web/htdocs/www.fl4u6rpx37tz.net/home/xyz/pmwiki.php on line 660

If I step back with my browser and then click on "view", the page is
actually saved!

Nevertheless such an error makes me rather (much) unquiet, for it is a
site we use at work.

Could it be that the page history is too long?
In this case, as I cannot reach for the ftp server now (this is also
strange), is there a command I can give (action=something) to drop the
history on that particular page?

Thanks
Luigi