[pmwiki-users] Request

Robert Fant rfant at cox.net
Thu May 31 20:40:55 CDT 2007

Greetings,

What would be the chances of a great PHP coder taking a script like QuizOMatic and adapting it to PMWiki (even though it requires a mySQL db connection)?  Or is this beyond the scope of what PMWiki is designed?

http://www.flashlightbrown.com/quizomatic76/

Please excuse my arrogance.  If I was a php programmer I would gladdly do it myself and contribute .  .  .  but I'm not.

I really like PMWiki.  As a math teacher, I really appreciate the jsMath recipe and I am thoroughly impressed with the teachertube and flash recipes.  Thanks to whom ever built these.  Unfortunately, teachers need some sort of assessment tools as well.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Robert