[pmwiki-users] CleanURL and now can't edit

carlos.ab at gmail.com carlos.ab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:45:03 CDT 2007

Em Quinta 01 Novembro 2007 04:22, Donald Z. Osborn escreveu:

Hi Don and Patrick,

I don't know the answer here, but I'll just give some additional information
to make it easier to solve the problem.

Your {$ScriptUrl} translates to:

  http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php

and your {$PageUrl} translates to :

 http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/Main/Test

I think it should be :

  http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/

Don, you said that at the top of local/config.php you have set $ScriptUrl
to "http://www.panafril10n.net/wikidoc", try to see if somewhere bellow it is
not set again to "http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php".

I hope it helps

Carlos