[pmwiki-users] CommentBox problem

Chris Carter ccarter at lbcc.edu
Wed Nov 7 18:19:27 CST 2007

Hi again.  Sorry to bother, but I still can't get commentboxplus to
function.  This morning I thought emailform was not working-- it is, but
for some reason it takes about 1 hour for me to receive messages.
Therefore, the commentboxplus in not related to an emailform problem.

At http://www.vagaboo.com/index.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox I placed the
following markup:

(:commentbox:)

[[#comments]]

I did this to avoid the "include" markup on my other pages, and to make
the most basic comment box possible.  Nevertheless, comments still don't
post.

I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks.

Chris Carter