[pmwiki-users] Triad skin with IE6

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 06:13:05 CST 2007

Thursday, November 8, 2007, 12:02:26 PM, Dave Cooke wrote:

> <b class='selflink'>Home Page</b>

This could be generated by a $LinkPageSelfFmt definition in
extendmarkup.php, or perhaps the print-to-pdf package.

Whatever defines this is the reason for the problem.
You could try and enable in the skin.php:

$LinkPageSelfFmt = "<a class='selflink'>\$LinkText</a>";

or set it late in config.php.

> I've just tried uncommenting the above line and it now displays correctly
> except that the selflink is no lo longer hilighted

Try in local.css:

a.selflink { font-weight:700; }

Triad sets a color attribute in the color css files,
rather than a bold type, like:

#sidebar a.selflink { color:#fff }

  ~Hans