[pmwiki-users] Triad skin with IE6

Dave Cooke david at ellendee.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 07:38:33 CST 2007

Dave Cooke <david <at> ellendee.co.uk> writes:

> Hans <design5 <at> softflow.co.uk> writes:
>

> > To stop interference I had for  awhile set a selflink format in
> > triad's skin.php file, but I think it is commented out now.
> > See ca line 285: you could enable it and see if it makes a difference.
> > $LinkPageSelfFmt = "<a class='selflink'>\$LinkText</a>";
> >
> > What is the HTML source for the selflink?
> >
> >   ~Hans
> >

> I've just tried uncommenting the above line and it now displays correctly
> except that the selflink is no lo longer hilighted

Thanks for all your time and help Hans.

By uncommenting the line (above) in skin.php and adding the local.css entry
a.selflink { font-weight:700; }  the site now works as I wanted it.

I think this is a good example of the need for a central listing of *all*
variables (easily found) with a note of where and when each variable (and
constant) are used.