[pmwiki-users] pagelist for group default pages

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 14:44:09 CST 2007

Thursday, November 8, 2007, 8:29:12 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Ah, yes, PCRE doesn't understand the $1 syntax, it's still using
> the older \1 syntax.  Try this one instead (demonstrated
> at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/HomeList ):

>   $SearchPatterns['homes'][] =
> "/^($GroupPattern)\\.(\\1|$DefaultName)$/";

yes that works nicely. Thank you! We better it somewhere for
documentation. But where (searching....)?
PmWiki.PageLists
Cookbook.SearchResults
Cookbook.PagelistTemplateSamples - I know its not a template, but the
page shows other examples of creating menus with group links.

The whole pagelist/ search results/ searching/ pagelist templates etc
documentation is very spread out.....

??

  ~Hans