[pmwiki-users] Creating a new page with GET/POST variables (or

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 15:34:16 CST 2007

Friday, November 9, 2007, 9:21:06 PM, sti at pooq.com wrote:

> This can't possibly work. 'pagename' is an INPUT field. It can end up holding
> absolutely anything. Passing the default value through wikiword won't fix that.

It works fine for me. After adding a (:input submit post:) field.
The wikiword markup expression makes out of any kind of string a valid
wiki word, which can serve as a page name. Invalid characters simply
get stripped out, spaces taken out, small letters at the beginning of
words capitalised. MakePageName is using the same preg_replace routine.

  ~Hans