[pmwiki-users] Pm's whereabouts, 2.2 status

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Nov 12 12:10:32 CST 2007

Hello, all--

As many of you may have noticed, I've been seemingly less active
on PmWiki and the mailing list over the past few weeks.  The
explanation is fairly simple:   I've been seriously under the
weather for most of October (and extending into November) and my
overall productivity has suffered.  My apologies to the group.

This week I'm spending some time to get PmWiki back up to
speed, and in particular work to get 2.2 released.  Since I've
been out of the picture for a short while and my inbox is
quite full, it would help if people could jog my memory
about things that ought to be addressed in the core prior
to the release.  For example, I'm going to see about adding
the localization and tz= options to {(ftime ...)}, but I'm
sure there are other items I've forgotten.  We're also looking
at a list=homes or list=grouphomes option to pagelist, and
things like that.

I've just updated http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/RoadMap,
but for anything I've forgotten please just send me a message
or a message to the list or a note on the RoadMap itself.
If something has been discussed on the mailing list already
it's not necessary to repeat the discussion, just post a link
to the relevant thread(s) in the archives and I'll respond or
make sure it gets taken care of.

Thanks to all for your patience!