[pmwiki-users] Pm's whereabouts, 2.2 status

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:14:17 CST 2007

> I've just updated http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/RoadMap,
> but for anything I've forgotten please just send me a message
> or a message to the list or a note on the RoadMap itself.
> If something has been discussed on the mailing list already
> it's not necessary to repeat the discussion, just post a link
> to the relevant thread(s) in the archives and I'll respond or
> make sure it gets taken care of.

If I should name just one feature I would vote for ignoring titles of
included pages. As administrator, I have to repeatedly answer
questions of users why certain page shows different title. Because our
site uses very useful EditTitle recipe (and I plan to use extended
EditMore recipe), (:title:) markup always appears at the top of the
page and can be overwritten by (:title:) of included page. The only
solution is to define titles in GroupFooter using conditionals which
is not very intuitive. So if you plan to look at include code (see
PITS:00652 in roadmap), you could also take a look at page titles.

I also remind some features that have been discussed a lot in mailing
list and that have Vote pages as well.

- new markup for nested divs
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/VoteOnNestedDivMarkup)
- site header (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/VoteOnSiteHeader)