[pmwiki-users] wysiwyg editor

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Nov 14 13:22:20 CST 2007

I took a look at wikiwyg, and found it quite cool. However it was not quite
stable at the time. In particular I had problems with pages that had any
kind of nested divs on a page, as wikiwyg would get confused on which level
it was editing. Still, if it could be configured properly, it would make a
nice recipe. Customizing the markup it uses to match PmWiki would not be too
hard, but anything fancy on the page would be unsupported in the wysiwyg
mode. So it's only a good tool for users wanting doing little more than
editing page content. Certainly not web administrators. Still, it's quite
innovative.

Cheers,
Dan