[pmwiki-users] Powerpoint presentations

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Mon Nov 19 11:27:34 CST 2007

Sorry for the top-post. I can't get Outlook to do otherwise.
PowerPoint can generate self-contained slide shows in addition to the
"ppt" format. You might consider using that if you are trying to avoid
issues with posting the PowerPoint presentation itself.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Informatics
 VAMC (WHC)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151