[pmwiki-users] OT: Graphics program to add to my Xmas wish list

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Mon Nov 19 14:26:02 CST 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 01:24:31PM -0500, Sandy wrote:
> Is there a student-priced program to make images of text, using nice
> fonts, colours, borders, effects, etc.?

Cheapest there can be: free!
GIMP is the premier open source graphics program.
http://www.gimp.org

It includes plugins that can do some nifty effects on text automatically
(or you could do it by hand, but that would be more complicated,
naturally)

Now we return you to your regular scheduled PmWiki-ing...

Kathryn Andersen