[pmwiki-users] Table formatting problem

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Nov 21 21:01:57 CST 2007

Peter & Melodye Bowers wrote:
> You can see the behavior on my site at
> http://www.ccl-al.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PeterTesting

I tested the table markup with the problem from the
above page with 2.1.27 and the markup extensions.
This works fine for me:

||border=1 width=100%
||!Title1 ||! Title2 ||
||abc||def||
||ghi||jkl||

However, I do not know if there is a problem with
the 2.2 series. You might see whether you still have
the problem if you run the test under 2.1.27 or with
the standard pmwiki skin.

I can't think of anything in the markup extensions
that might cause this.

What other recipes are you running? Try disabling
them one at a time, or turn them all off and see
whether the problem goes away, then turn them on
a few at a time.
--
JR