[pmwiki-users] Single Page background image

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 04:28:15 CST 2007

Friday, November 23, 2007, 9:10:58 AM, Hans wrote:

> I will develop this further, so one can set a page background for the
> 'transparent' style option from within  a page, probably with a markup
> like (:theme transparent background=http:/domain/path/image.jpg:)

> The skin has already a (:theme ... :) markup (Gemini as well) which
> allows setting a colour scheme for an individual page. I think this
> could be expanded to include background images. I will pursue this and
> keep you informed.

Now done and uploaded for Gemini skin and FixFlow skin. I added a
transparent colour scheme and added an option to set a background
image for the transparent scheme with

(:theme trans background=url-path/image.jpg :)

I tied this option to the transparent scheme, as it does not make
sense with any of the others.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GeminiSkin
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FixFlowSkin

Still have to add the theme background  option  to the Triad skin

  ~Hans