[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter

Thomas Clay Hayden III tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net
Sun Nov 25 21:59:20 CST 2007

Hi everyone. I am new to PMWiki and am having trouble getting
GroupFooters (and GroupHeaders) to work. I have created the group
"Calendar" and then created the page Calendar.Calendar (with a link off
of the main page). Everything worked fine up to this point. I then
create the page Calendar.GroupFooter with a couple of lines of text just
to test it. And *nothing* shows up when I go to Calendar.Calendar. Have
I missed something in setting up the group/page/footer? I would really
appreciate any help any one can provide. (This is a precursor to using
PmCalendar which states that a GroupFooter page is required.)