[pmwiki-users] DefaultPage variable cannot be set?

Iannis Zannos zannos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:36:01 CST 2007

Hello,
I am trying to set the default page of my pmwiki to be Nenano.Nenano, so
that the wiki opens
on that page when the url is ~/pmwiki.php

I am setting up a pmwiki using the Triad skin, and get the following strange
behavior:
I specify in config.php the following variables:

$WikiTitle = 'Nenano';
$DefaultPage = 'Nenano.Nenano';
$DefaultGroup = 'Nenano';
$Skin = 'triad';

Then I edit the Main.HomePage page to display the above variables, as
follows:

I get the following results:

   - Group is: Main
   - Default group is: Nenano
   - Default page is:
   - Skin is:

So why are the Skin and DefaultPage variables not set?

Iannis Zannos