[pmwiki-users] Installing pmwiki on Linux LAN server problem

hua kerabu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:33:47 CST 2007

On 11/29/07, Maria McKinley <parody at u.washington.edu> wrote:

> ok, next thing I would check is permissions and ownership. What is it
> for the pmwiki directory?

You got me there. I've totally no idea how to go about it on a linux system.
I have no physical access to the server and are actually accessing it using
putty from my workstation and using mc (Midnight Commander) to navigate here
and there.

I did chmod wiki.d dir to 777 as per the installation notes on pmwiki
website. I'm not sure about the rest. What should it be? I'll do a ls -l on
pmwiki dir and get back to you once I get back to office tomorrow.

Thanks Maria

--

hua