[pmwiki-users] Italian translation of PmWiki

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Oct 17 14:06:05 CDT 2007

Arrigo Marchiori wrote:
> Dear everybody,
>
> I got no answer since then, neither by e-mail neither from the pages
> (I'm watching the RecentChanges page). Therefore, I'm writing here, so
> that you can tell me if I'm doing something wrong!

Most people only watch the pages they're actively interested in, so
making changes to a wiki page does not automatically mean the right
people will see it. So, yes, it's best to write to the group, at least
until you know people are watching those pages.

It's good to hear that another language is being added!

Sandy