[pmwiki-users] Newbie Alert!!! - Simple Database?

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Oct 27 13:03:43 CDT 2007

Oh, I suppose I should have given you the location to look in the main
pmwiki site as well.  Somebody has put together a very nice page comparing
the various ways to do forms in pmwiki.  This is really the place to start.

Check out http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CompareFormsRecipes

Thanks to those of you who have contributed to this comparison page -- very
helpful.

-Peter