[pmwiki-users] ZAP forms for multiple assignments-- each a group?

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 15:02:33 CDT 2007

I was thinking about using ZAP forms in my class wiki for homework
submission. But it seems very cumbersome. Each of the homework
assignments shares three pieces of information: date, student name,
assignment name

And then varying fields depending on the assignment.

If I am understanding ZAP correctly, then for each assignment I create
the form which has to save the data to a group for that particular
assignment, whose group page creates a list of assignment submissons
and whose group header is used to format the display of the actual
assignment. So I end up with, for 14 assignments, 14 groups each with
their own pagelist and group header?

Is there any way to combine these? It would seem logical to have one
group for all submissions so they could all be seen on one list, but
then I don't know how to have a different format for each individual
assignment type.

Chris Lott