[pmwiki-users] Blank Recent Changes Page

David Bruce Murray dbmurray at musicscribe.com
Wed Sep 5 23:48:47 CDT 2007

Fixed it myself. Thanks!

I edited the file using Notepad and deleted about half of the older data.
Now it works again. It had grown to something like 429K, so I guess...for
whatever reason, it was refusing to display anything...don't know why, but
at least I know how to fix it.

I just noticed that when I click "Recent Changes" on my wiki, I'm now
getting a blank page. Previously, I was getting a list of changes that had
been made to the entire wiki. The format/template is still all there, but
there's nothing on the page other than the Search field.

My other pages seem to be coming up fine. The History link for each
individual page is working fine, etc.

http://www.sghistory.com/index.php?n=Main.RecentChanges

Any suggestions as to what could have happened here? I typically use this
link to check up on what the other contributors to my wiki have been adding.
Without it, I'm swimming in the dark.

Thanks,

David Bruce Murray
www.musicscribe.com / dbmurray at musicscribe.com