[pmwiki-users] Prepend text string to wiki file

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 6 12:55:59 CDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 10:31:51AM -0400, Josh Miller wrote:

> Is there a variable for the filename in the Wiki.d directory?

Do you mean the page name?  If so, then {$FullName} is
what you're looking for.

> So that If that variable were $frenchfries for example, I could use the
> following in the template:
> %right% [[{$frenchfries}?action=edit | Edit]]

If you're wanting to edit the page that is currently being
displayed (as given by the name in the address bar), then use
{*$FullName}?action=edit .  To edit the page that is being included,
then be sure you're using 2.2.0-beta and use {$FullName}?action=edit .