[pmwiki-users] MySQl Plug In

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 06:58:05 CDT 2007

On 9/6/07, David Fionda <dfionda at candeos.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  I took a look at it and it looks like it allows me to
> query a database and return the results in a wiki page. Is there a plug in
> that will store all of the page info in a MySQL database?  I read in the
> wiki comparison that there was...

What is the URL for the wiki comparison? I am unaware of any MySQL
plugin to store/search/retrieve PmWiki pages. That would require
overloading a fair portion of the core software. Pm has done an
excellent job of making just about everything in the wiki optional.
However, it would take a fair amount of effort from a seasoned
programmer to make PmWiki dependent on a RDBMS.

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill