[pmwiki-users] Farms

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Fri Sep 7 10:19:29 CDT 2007

Mark Trumpold wrote:
> Hi All
>
> If I make a farmconfig I place that in the wiki 1 That will be the home
> wiki. I leave the local config there right?
>
> Thanks

The config file in the home directory is for the home (first) wiki. You
will need a separate config file for each of the fields (assuming you
want to change anything from the farmconfig file, like the field's name
or skin).

Each field directory is very similar to the main one, but it doesn't
have all the source code and some of the pointers in the config files
have to point all the way back to the original directory. You'll also
have a different .htaccess file if you're using clean URLs.

Sandy