[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2

Andy Kaplan-Myrth andy at kaplan-myrth.ca
Sat Sep 8 07:53:29 CDT 2007

Nobody replied to this. Does that mean nobody runs UserAuth2 on Windows?

Or has AuthUser gained enough functionality that I should start using it
instead of UserAuth? If so, can I migrate my accounts and passwords from
their .htpasswd file?

Any help would be much appreciated -- I've been a happy UserAuth user
but found that it messes up pagelists when I upgrade pmwiki to recent betas.

Cheers,
Andy

--
Andy Kaplan-Myrth, LL.B., M.A.