[pmwiki-users] Pages sometimes fail to save

Matt Hollingsworth mattt1138 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:18:26 CDT 2007

Hey guys,

I've been experiencing some strange behavior in PM Wiki.  I've had it happen a half a dozen times now.

Had it happen again just now.  I created a page and put some content into it.  I went back and forth editing it and saving it, looking at it, adjusting some stuff and so on.  So, the page had been saved.  Then I went to another part of the wiki to copy some code and went back to the page and it was entirely gone, as if it had not even existed at all ever.

It was definitely the correct page, it was just gone.

Any ideas?

thanks for any help,

-Matt