[pmwiki-users] Skin Problem (Solved)

AFCguy mreed72 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 16:02:11 CDT 2007

alright, I figured out what the problem was (and I do feel kinda stupid)

I wanted to post this so that anyone else having the same problem won't go
through the agony I did in reaching this point...

here is a portion of my config.php file:

## If you want to have a custom skin, then set $Skin to the name
## of the directory (in pub/skins/) that contains your skin files.
## See PmWiki.Skins and Cookbook.Skins.
#$Skin = 'monobook';

if you will notice that before each line is "##" or "#" which means that the
line is a comment, and when the processor reads the file, it skips any line
that is commented.

if you change:
#$Skin = 'monobook';

$Skin = 'monobook';

the processor will read that line, otherwise, it will skip it.