[pmwiki-users] new mac, apparently a new ballgame

Tim Louis pmwlist at mrlouis.net
Fri Sep 28 13:49:27 CDT 2007

I'm not sure which version of PHP is currently shipping installed on
Macs, but this site:
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/php/
has a simple to implement installer for php5.2.4 - works on my "early
2007" iMac Core2 Duo.
I think Apple is still delivering Apache 1.3.
It does the standard setup; there are instructions for customizing,
but the standard seems to work well with PmWiki.
HTH,
Tim Louis