[pmwiki-users] [AuthUser] Is there a way that users can change their password for themselves

Martin Kerz martin at kerz.org
Sat Sep 29 05:07:17 CDT 2007

Hi,

I run several pmwiki based websites. One of them has to do the switch
to using AuthUser. My only problem is: I don't want to know personal
information, like passwords, of my users. Some, if not most of them,
will probably give away passwords that are also used elsewhere.

Is there a way that users can change their password to one that is
unknown to anyone else? e.g. could there be some kind of encrypted
password generator that encrypts their passwords before sending them
to me, so that I can enter the encrypted form to SiteAdmin/AuthUser?

This would be really helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Martin