[pmwiki-users] UPDATE: SortByScore 1.1, Excerpts 1.1

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:12:32 CDT 2007

Excellent! This recipe is a huge improvement for pmwiki search. I just
have a small suggestion. For some sites it's not good to display
markup excerpts. It would be better to disable excerpts just by
redefining $SortByScoreFmt in config (i.e. by removing the
(:excerpts:) part). Now, if someone wants to eliminate excerpts.php,
he has to modify recipe sources and move the ExcerptToupper() function
from excerpts.php to sortbyscore.php. This function is used only in
sortbyscore.php.

Roman