[pmwiki-users] Validate login/password

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Tue Apr 1 12:08:37 CDT 2008

"Hans" wrote :

> from beginning of authuser.php:

I didn't mention that I'm still in my client/server environment. I call this
RPC GetUserInfo function that is supposed to validate the login/password.
Should I really use stripmagic as you mention in your previous post to pass
'authid' and 'authpw' ?
Not sure what should be the content of $pagename ?
Not sure which global variables I should add to make this process consistent
with the 'core' ?.

  function GetUserInfo($params) {
    global $Author;
    $appkeyp=$params->getParam(0); $appkey=$appkeyp->scalarval();
    $usernamep=$params->getParam(1); $username=$usernamep->scalarval();
    $passwordp=$params->getParam(2); $password=$passwordp->scalarval();

/*    if(!ValidateUser($username,$password)) {
      return new xmlrpcresp(0, 101, "Invalid username or password");
    }  */

    $EnableAuthUser = 1;
//    $_POST['authid']=$username;
    $_POST['authpw']=$password;
//    $pagename='Main.HomePage';
    if(!AuthUserId($pagename, $username, $password)) {
      return new xmlrpcresp(0, 101, "Invalid username or password");
    }