[pmwiki-users] white blank page after login

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Fri Apr 4 13:24:06 CDT 2008

Frank Scaturro wrote:
> I figured out how to get the authuser to work but now users get a blank white page when logging in. If they click back the page appears in edit mode. Does anyone know why that happens?
> Frank

Frank, for some reason your posts are getting buried in other discussions.

Rather than Replying to a message in another thread, can you write /
post a brand new message? It will make it stand out more.

As for authuser, try a brand new installation with the default skin, and
see where that takes you. I'm afraid I can't help you beyond that.

Sandy