[pmwiki-users] flyover title for anchor?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 03:49:37 CDT 2008

Tuesday, April 8, 2008, 4:54:12 AM, Randy Brown wrote:

> In Firefox and Safari it shows me "label0 label1 label2 label3" all on
> one line, as expected. But in Opera I get:

> label0
>   label1 label2 label3

This should be fixed now. Copy the latest updated code.

> One minor problem: in Opera (unlike Firefox and Safari) the address
> pops up as a tool tip on top of the markup tool tip, obscuring it.

Opera has one peculiarity with rollovers for offset popups
(at least this is what i am observing, using latest Opera 9.27 both
on local machine and my hosted site):
When the tooltip box is positioned just below the link and a bit to
the right, then rolling the mouse over the link will show first the
tooltip in some fragmented way (some horizontal text lines are white),
but when rolling the mouse onto the tooltip box all is shown properly.
The rendering error does not show if the box has css left:0 and top:0
values, but then it pops up right on top of the link, without any
offset.

I have not found a cure for this offset bug.

I just gave Opera slightly less offset than for other browsers, so
the error will not be so noticeable, but it will obscure the link a
bit.

  ~Hans