[pmwiki-users] LinkCSSToolTip recipe

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 09:10:59 CDT 2008

I released another update, this time changing the markup so it can
handle multiple lines in the tooltip text. The link will be still an
inline link, although the tooltip css popup can be multiple lines.

One can also use PTVs as tooltip, and that way insert content from
other places, even other pages, as tooltip.

This seems to work as long as there are no empty lines or block
markup in the tooltip. Use \\ to insert linebreaks as needed.

See the code at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LinkCSSToolTip

If anyone has ideas how to make this even more robust I would be very
interested.

  ~Hans