[pmwiki-users] Best recipe for user-friendly table editing

spencer clubb spencer_clubb at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 20:06:24 CDT 2008

Hi all

I'm developing a wiki site at the moment that will be targeted at a fairly non-technical audience. I want to allow users to add a new line to an exisitng table that I will create, so that they can then enter details into the table without spooking them out with the wiki markup language. Are you able to suggest a suitable recipe that might help? Maybe through using a form?

Thanks very much for your help,

Spencer.

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/