[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin - Hide/Show javascript

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 03:34:45 CDT 2008

Thursday, April 17, 2008, 4:08:25 AM, David Sovinski wrote:

> I do not use the SideBar on this particular site so I turned it off in
> the config.php
> SetTmplDisplay('PageLeftFmt', 0);   # same as (:noleft:)

> The Hide/Show 'Button" javascript still shows and I believe it causes
> the browser to think there could be an error.
> http://olmstedgop.org/ocrp.php/OlmCal/OlmCal

> I have not figured out how to disable & hide this Hide/Show feature.

Your page looks fine, but perhaps you use (:noleft:) markup.
Triad skin defiens th e(:noleft:) markup so it will not show  a left
sidebar and also not show a left Hide/Show javascript toggle.

If you want to do it in config.php, add

SetTmplDisplay('PageLeftFmt', 0);   # same as (:noleft:)
$EnableLeftBarToggle = 0;  # no left (sidebar) Hide/Show javascript toggle

  ~Hans