[pmwiki-users] Triad skin and custom css for $DefaultColor

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu Apr 17 13:18:30 CDT 2008

Right Now I use
$DefaultColor = 'lightblue';

I want to customize this so the $DefaultColor='myblue';

In reality I am taking the 'lightblue' copying it, changing a few items,
and making a new css file

1) Where do I put c-myblue.css? (Or do I even need to make a new file?
Can the individual entries be changed elsewhere? For instance, I want to
change "body { background:#D5E2F2; }" to something else.

2) What do I change to tell Triad that there is a new color scheme? I
see where these are defined in skin.php.   I'd still like to know this
even if I can change the individual settings somewhere.
Can the resulting file still access the files in the "images" directory
under Triad without modification?

These questions are asked so that if I update Triad someday that I don't
overwrite or wreck the work I've already done.

Caspian