[pmwiki-users] LinkCSSToolTip + Pagelist by Title takes long to parse...

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 05:48:35 CDT 2008

Friday, April 18, 2008, 9:59:11 AM, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:

> In fact, toggledictindex is a very nice recipe by Hans.
> I'm currently trying to see if it is possible to lift some code from
> it and use it... Just I'm far to ignorant, and all that code is
> complicated...
> There inside, somewhere, there should be something that tells the
> system what to do. And it runs quick. I should only find the way to
> "pour" the results into the LinkCSSToolTip recipe...

I cobbled together an alpha version of a hovermenu script,
which is based on dictindex.php and linkcsstooltip.php.
I sent it to Luigi for some testing, before final release as a
cookbook recipe.

It displays an alphabetical index of letters horizontally, and
hovering over  a letter will display a pagelist of all pages which
title starts with this letter (or numeral). You can then move down the
mouse an click on a page title to take you to the page.

I think that's what Luigi wanted.

  ~Hans