[pmwiki-users] FoxEdit: another problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 16:44:56 CDT 2008

Friday, April 18, 2008, 5:42:04 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:

> Following Randy's email about FoxEdit, I too am having an issue with it.

> I can only replace values with it and not delete any of the values. I
> have checked that the permissions in FoxConfig are not a problem.

FoxEdit just provides edit links, which will call a fox form for
editing. For delete links you need to install FoxDelete.

I just updated Fox and FoxEdit with a few important bug fixes.
Maybe this may help as well. otherwise please come back with some
more specific details of the problem, and form code examples.

  ~Hans