[pmwiki-users] Unit testing pmwiki markup code

Ingersoll, Nelson Nelson.Ingersoll at atmel.com
Fri Apr 25 16:41:19 CDT 2008

Camila,

   I do not speak Portuguese.  Forgive me.  I hope you can use this email in English.

   To unsubscribe from the PmWiki mailing list go to:

   Go to the bottom of the page and find the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.

   Put your email address in the text box and click the "Unsubscribe..." button.

Hope this helps.

- Nelson