[pmwiki-users] Errors after server change

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Apr 29 12:11:05 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 29 April 2008, Erik Haagensen wrote:
> My server-provider has swapped to another server and copied (in one or
> another way) my pmwiki-system to the new server
> After this swap I get error messages on some pages - but not all.
>

> It's like this:
>
> Several times at the very first lines:
>
> *Warning*: Division by zero in *
> C:\Inetpub\vhosts\nooreg.no\httpdocs\pmwiki.php* on line *876*
> *Warning*: Division by zero in *
> C:\Inetpub\vhosts\nooreg.no\httpdocs\pmwiki.php* on line *876*

Hi.

Sometimes it happens because the hosting provides has upgraded PHP, only on
pages with wiki-tables.

You can upgrade to a later version of PmWiki to remove the error, or set the
following in local/config.php:

  $TableRowIndexMax = 1;

> and as a last line:
>
> Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

This function is not in PmWiki, but possibly in a recipe you have, or is
prepended/included by the server. I don't know about it.

Thanks,
Petko